Monday, March 30, 2009

The little things matter the most...

I just wanted to start by saying the little things in life are what make me the happiest. A peck on my cheek in the middle of dinner from my fiance, or a hug from my son. Little things that some people don't pay attention to are what matter so much to me. Today my son brought me two daffodils that he picked. It was the first time hes ever done that and it made my day...



This was after I came out of the laundry room to find this...


He had dumped our cat food out all over the kitchen floors that I had just spent an hour steam cleaning the heck out of.... but with a face like this....




I couldn't be mad at him. Instead I laughed and hugged him as he giggled at what he had done. I admit it was funny.



My favorite things in life are the smallest ones. They are the many blessing that God has given me and which I am thankful for... So if you're ever feeling blue just stop and think about what little things bring you...

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog and being my new friend!

    I am in LOVE with your hair! It is GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son is adorable and so are you and the F-bomb (what mine refers to as fiance LOL).

    ReplyDelete