Friday, March 20, 2009

One of those days...

Have you ever just had one of those days that just don't seem to work out?

Take yesterday for example...

I literally felt like I was on my deathbed but somehow managed to wake up and function like a normal adult. I came to work only to find out that my loving boss had left a weeks worth of work to do that HAD to be done in a matter of a day. I get a call reminding me to start looking for a new dress (this is a whole story in itself) And on my way home found out that I now have to look for a new Daycare provider for my son.... Because his Grandmother has a new job....

The only thing I wantedt o do was go home snuggle up and sleep. I think I deserve at least that much right? NO! The second I slip into my comfy clothes the doorbell won't stop ringing I get a gazillion text messages, and its almost time for my fiance to get home...

I should have just stayed in bed all day and let yesterday just pass by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment