Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Randomness but I'm thankful



Sitting back last night I was thinking about how blessed I am. I have been reading blogs on Jonah and a few other children who are struggling through life right now and it makes me feel so blessed that I have a healthy baby boy who I do get to come home to. He isn't sitting in a hospital suffering through medical procedures and pain.

God has given me so much and I have so much to be thankful for. I feel spoiled because I have an amazing fiance who loves me very much, and I have an adorable son who lights up my days. Yes they both drive me nuts and life isn't perfect but I have it easier than a lot of people do. And if any of you are reading this, I keep you in my prayers and I think about you all the time. Its amazing how someone you don't even know can have an impact on your thoughts.


1 comment: