Thursday, March 19, 2009

But I Kinda Sorta have a WEDDING TO PLAN!

Ok... So the past few days I have been anything but hot. I have had a fever and chills and my whole body hurt. I had to leave work early Tuesday and Stayed home yesterday. Went to the doctor only to find out that what I have is going to keep me off my feet for a few (are you ready for this???) MONTHS! He told me I need to rest for the next few months just to be sure that my body heals correctly and gets over this thing completely.

My response... "Um yea about that... I Kinda sorta have a wedding to plan in about 6 months. I can't take time off now These next few months are critical!!"
Doctor says: "Right critical and STRESSFUL. Your body can't handle it. You need to not stress out. Rest is the most important thing..."
ME:"UGGGGHHHHHH"
Doctor:"Have your fiance help."
Me:"HA! He can't even decide what songs he doesn't want played let alone anything else!"

I could see there was no point in arguing with him so I just dragged my defeated sorry little self home and pouted. I thank god that my Maid of Honor is so freaking sweet because she is going to be the biggest help with this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment