Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sorry Shay has stepped out for a moment...

Do you ever have times when you just feel out of it? I mean really out of it like where you can actually sit back and think about it and then say... "Wow I really wasn't quite with it was I?"

Lately that has been my state of mind. Everyone has been asking me about the wedding planning and I draw a complete blank. I can't answer anything not even something as simple as a date!! Whats wrong with me? I mean I used to be so, so, so with it! I could tell you everything you needed to know about the wedding, MY wedding, in the matter of a second. Now I'm just kind of like DUH! I literally sit there with a stupid grin on my face and I really have absolutely no idea what to say!

Or yesterday, My ex's current Gf called me to ask me where he was... My response of course was I don't know. Because I didn't. Well she then went into a really long conversation that lasted 15 minutes and all I remember from the entire thing is... "He's still stuck on you and I'm sick of it!" To which I replied "Well naturally. Of course." I don't remember anything else.

I also don't remember the conversation held with one of my bridesmaids about picking her up when all the girls go dress shopping. I mean I remember talking to her but I really don't remember what it was about. Its like my mind has put up a sign that says "Sorry Shay has stepped out for a moment, please come again soon."

It drives me nuts! I mean ME- A normally very organized, responsible person, who has a memory like an elephant.... ME I have completely stepped out of my own mind. Ok So the organized part can be better described as an organized mess but still I know where everything is even if no one else has a freaking clue. Leave me alone about it! A lot of good people are organized messes like myself... I'm sure of it!

Poor Brandon looked at me last night and asked me "Whats with you? Are you feeling ok?" I couldn't figure out what he was talking about. He told me that I keep forgetting little things like if I asked him to call his cousin for me about the hotel rooms when he claims he has told me several times that he has... Ok if you say so! I can't even remember taking my birth control. I mean I look at the pack and see the pill missing for the day and don't remember even touching it.

I am hoping that one day soon I will be back to my normal witty self until then I guess I will just sit quietly and smile at people, hopefully that will get me by.

No comments:

Post a Comment