Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ok thats! It is absolutely ridiculous the crap the you go through planning a wedding! On top of school and work, and potty training. Actually Jonathan started on his own. He woke us up because he wanted to go in the middle of the night and has done so a few more nights this week.





But anyways...





My bridesmaids are driving me nuts! Seriously! First they couldn't choose any dresses then when they finally did my sister wouldn't get her butt on board and order her dress. Now the color THEY picked out... THEY don't like! It is driving me nuts... Seriously!!!!! Oh and I found a new product I L~O~V~E


YUP! I am totally ADDICTED to this stuff. Seriously. It makes my eyelashes absolutely GORGEOUS!

2 comments:

  1. I love Dior!!!! They make such great eye products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally understand the planning drama... hang in there!

    ReplyDelete