Wednesday, July 29, 2009

11:11

Do you ever have moments that it just hits you how unbelievably important every second of your life is? Every little smile, hug, kiss, hello, goodbye, tantrum, and laugh is sooo important. Do you ever sit back and think "Hmm I am so glad that I got to experience that?"

I read a lot of blogs. I find myself glued to the ones where someone has gone through something I can not and do not ever want to imagine, and that person still has faith.

I am not sure what made me want to write about this today but I know that I can honestly say that I am so thankful for every thing that happens in my life. There are good times, bad times, ok times, and times that just seem unbearable. But I would not trade it in for anything. I know I complain about stress and irritation, but in reality I am thankful that I am here to experience it.

There is so much in life that we take for granted. We never know when our last breath, kiss, hug, smile, "I love you", or just a simple gesture is. At any given moment it can all be taken from us...

As I sit here and stare at my clock it says 11:11. Time to make a wish. All I wish for is one more second to spend with the ones I love. If I get that, then I have nothing to be unsatisfied about.

1 comment:

  1. Life is about the journey, not the destination and savoring all the little things is so important. It only takes an instant for your life to change forever.

    ReplyDelete