Wednesday, May 13, 2009

So there ya go!

I was sitting in my living room last night with Jonathan and my fiance. My little brother (he's thirteen but 3 times my size I swear) We were all discussing dinner and it got a little loud. I am the one who usually says "Calm down" to anyone who is getting loud or out of control.

Well last night Jonathan looked at us and said "momma say calm down!" Brandon and I were floored because well Jonathan is just learning to talk. He has a few words he says all the time ...
Bob, Momma, Dad, hi, no, blank (blankey), food, cup, bath, bad, bub, Debb, sid, dog, car, ball, cat, bed, nap, i love and you all seperately of course, I want, up. toy. So those are the ones we are used to... but when he got tired of hearing us he said "Momma say calm down." I thought I was gonna pass out.

When people are talking to much for him he walks over and pats them on their leg and puts his finger to his mouth.

Kids grow up too quick.

2 comments: